Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Official Kickoff of "The Young Lions" blog!

Welcome to the inaugural kickoff of "Young Lions!" This blog is a creative outlet for me to express my love of men's fashion and photography in a new form that is very much new to me. While my background was in print photography, I've always had a love of fashion at a very young age growing up reading such publications as Rolling Stone, Vogue, Vanity Fair and Spin. The idea for this site is to show you bold, creative and thought provoking style ideas for men: in other words, young styles for the youth at heart.

For those of you who are interested knowing where I got the title for the blog, the name came from the 1958 film based on the WWII novel by Irwin Shaw of the same name. The film stared Montgomery Clift, who is one of my fashion inspirations. Through the future progression of this blog, you will see me reference Clift in both my choice of clothing style or photography composition. For now enjoy the trailer to this underrated classic!


No comments:

Post a Comment